February 24, 2019
Lead Scripture: Habakkuk 2:2-3 (NKJV) – Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, It will not tarry.
God gives a vision (revelation) — dream. The vision is a picture of our God -inspired future and framework of our planning.
It takes partners to bring a vision to reality!
The vision of House Of Faith Christian Centre is :
“To proclaim the Kingdom of God to all the world, thereby changing lives and raising Kingdom Ambassadors, ultimately making an impact worldwide”
What is it that we see for the future?
Empowered people (changed lives) Kingdom Ambassadors (Jesus Generation) who impact the World.
The world is raising its own people, we need to raise our own people to influence the happenings in the
- How Do We Achieve the Vision?
- By proclaiming the Kingdom Principles which the BIBLE says first and foremost we must seek. Matthew 6:33 (NKJV) – But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
- Relentlessly pursuing the vision consistently and constantly.
- Partnership and participation
- Every Believer Is A Minister, we are all
- Created for ministry. Ephesians 2:10 (NKJV) – For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
- We are saved for ministry. The reason for receiving salvation is to pass on the Good News to someone else.
- We are called into ministry. 1 Peter 2:9-10 (NKJV) – But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 10 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
- Gifted to ministry. 1 Peter 4:10 (NKJV) – As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
- Commanded to minister. Matthew 20:26-28 (NKJV) – Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant. 27 And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave— 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”
- Accountable for ministry and rewarded according to our efforts. Colossians 3:23-24 (NKJV) – And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.