March 24, 2019
The Miracle Power Of The Seed – Ps. George Mosena
Principle Of The Seed (Part 3)
Genesis 1:26-29 (MSG) – … He created them male and female.� God blessed them: “Prosper! Reproduce! Fill Earth! Take charge! Be responsible for fish in the sea and birds in the air, for every living thing that moves on the face of Earth.” Then God said, “I’ve given you every sort of seed-bearing plant on Earth and every kind of fruit-bearing tree, given them to you for food….
Fruitfulness and increase is the language of God. Scarcity is not of God!
10 Principles Of Sowing & Reaping
- You have to plant seed for any INCREASE in your life.
- There is no harvest until there is seed planted.
- Sowing involves FAITH.
- There are times when you need to sow what you could have eaten.
- John 12:24 (NKJV) – Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.
- Sowing is much more difficult than reaping.
- Many people want good things in life but are not willing to pay the price.
- Psalm 126:6 (NKJV) – He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
- Sowing requires patience on the one who is sowing.
- The harvest is not instantaneous, reaping does not immediately follow sowing.
- James 5:7-8 (NKJV) – Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.
- Reaping is in direct proportion to the sowing.
- The size of the harvest is ALWAYS in direct proportion of the amount of seed that was planted in the ground.
- The nature of the seed sown determines the nature of the harvest.
- Genesis 1:12 (NKJV) – And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
- You will ALWAYS reap more than you sow.
- Hosea 8:7 (NKJV) – “They sow the wind, And reap the whirlwind…”
- Seed that is sown in secret will be seen in the open.
- Galatians 6:7 (NKJV) – Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
- We are responsible for the sowing and God is responsible for the increase
- 1 Corinthians 3:6 (NKJV) – I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
- The one who reaps is not always the one who sows.